Over the coming weeks of this pandemic, we are asking that you nominate the heroes on your teams who deserve to be called out for their amazing efforts. We know that they are many, and we know that you are working above and beyond with these incredible people. Honour and support your team members for making a huge difference.
Nominees will be named as Honorary Society Members.
Cut and paste the template below and email us your nominees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MY NAME IS:
I AM NOMINATING:
THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS IS:
THEIR OCCUPATION IS:
THEIR TEAM IS AT:
I AM NOMINATING THEM BECAUSE (PLEASE INCLUDE A BRIEF RECAP OF THEIR HEROISM):
Lung Health Foundation
Ontario Respiratory Care Society and the Ontario Thoracic Society.
Please Join Our “Call In” Lung Health Support Group For Covid-19
April 8th, 11am – noon. This is an opportunity for your patients to ask any questions you may have related to the pandemic and your lung health.
Support group meetings will include:
- An opportunity to share your experiences
- An opportunity to ask questions of others living with a chronic lung condition and of Lung Health Foundation staff
- Information on diagnosis, disease management and resources
For more information or to add your name to the group distribution list, please contact:
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Heartwarming Stories of Health Care Professionals and Teams helping the community and working for the greater good in fighting the Pandemic
News & Resources
Ontario Thoracic Society Member Samir Gupta on COVID-19
- Why gloves won’t do much to protect you from COVID-19
- Preserving personal protective equipment as COVID-19 cases rise